How to prevent your children from playing while studying. Breaks by category. 01/12/2017
If you are interested in preventing your kids from getting distracted and playing with their phones when they are supposed to be studying or sleeping, SecureKids is your tool to solve this problem.
By Grupo Deidev
50.000 - 100.000
How to set this new feature?
In this article we are going to show you how to set a category break successfully. We already explained how to set a break in our previous post, these breaks are a tool to prevent the device from being used in the time frame you wish. In this tutorial, we will show you how to set a break choosing the type of apps you wish to allow in each time frame.
Break configuration by categories.
To set your first break go to the administration panel and choose the Break section.
After tapping or clicking on the Break Section you have these following options:
- Add new break.
- Remove an existing break.
You can check how to use the last 2 options in our first break tutorial.
How to add a break with SecureKids
To add a new break you have to click or tap on the add button (+) and a pop-up will show up.
In this new window or pop-up you have the following sections:
- Title: This is the title it will show on the lockscreen when the break is active, this message can a predefined message or a custom message.
- Start time: Time in which the break starts.
- End time: Time in which the break ends.
- Days: Days in which the break is active.
- Type of break: In this tutorial we will choose Categories.
- Device: Device in which the break will be active.
It’s better with an example.
If, for example, we want to set a break during study time from 16:30 to 19:00 so your kid only uses educational apps, your break settings should look like this:
We click or tap on Save and the break will be active in the device. Everything ready and set so your kids study without any distractions!